Rules of the summer house area of Hesseløje
- Driving with and parking of motor vehicles, bicycles and mopeds in the common areas and on the beach is prohibited.
- Putting up tents and caravans in the common areas is prohibited (except for playtents however).
- Leaving garbage of any kind in the common areas is prohibited. Garden refuse must be taken to a container place or be destroyed/composed at Your property.
- Open fire may not be used on common areas.
- Boats and dinghies may not be placed in the common areas during the real holiday season.
- Max speed on the roads of the summer house area is 30 km/h.
- In the summer house area are parking only allowed for the house owners and their guests and as far as possible only on at or in front of Your own property.
- In the months of june, july andAugust lawn movers, rotary cultivators and similar noisy garden machines may be used only between 9.00-12.00 and between 14.00-18.00 h
- Dispersal of weeds to the adjoining properties may not occur.
- Dogs must be led on a string on the roads, paths, and in the common areas.
- Tresspassing on adjoining agricultural areas or other areas outside the summer house area is not allowed.
- Bathing jetties may not be used as permanent landing stage for boats an dinghies.
Revised in june, 2000